Sirona Naturals LLC is a fast growing contract manufacturing of soft gels. By implementing scientific and technological advancements and understanding the demands of the modern consumer, we have developed products that cater to customers looking for products that align with various dietary practices, ingredients that are sustainably sourced , and ethical manufacturers who are able to provide quality and scale. Currently, we have openings for production manager.
The Production manager is responsible for supervising production and scheduling operators in two shifts , transferring and creating operational procedures, understanding product delivery and GMP compliance environment.
Shift Schedule: Monday to Friday 8 am to 4:30 pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Scheduling and managing production operators
• Transferring of operational procedures, creating and revising SOPs.
• Follow safety guidelines and cGMP regulations.
• Maintain a safe and clean environment in the production area.
• Update and document products being manufactured onto production schedule.
• Verify batch records and logs of new and reviewed batch records.
• Review all documents in accordance with cGMP regulations, and SOPs
• Perform team efforts with Quality Assurance in product investigations and the release of products.
• Perform team efforts with Quality Control in confirming the collection of samples.
• Assist in maintaining an environment that complies with cGMP, and SOPs
• Initiate non-Conformance reports
• Minimum B.S. in science
Previous experience supervising and working with softgel manufacturing equipment preferred.
Physical demands require for extended periods of time, bending reaching, carrying and occasionally lifting and/or moving objects up to 50 pounds.